Amy’s Playground is a safe and clean indoor play area for kids, located in the historic Mission Street shopping district of South Pasadena. Our mission is to provide a fun and comfortable environment for kids and grown-ups alike, featuring:
A tremendous play area (nearly 3,000 square feet!) featuring a giant maze, playhouse, bouncer and separate funspace for babies.
Free admision for parents and caregivers.
Open to Play
Monday* – Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
*Periodically closed on Monday’s after 3:00 p.m. Please call ahead.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sat. & Sun.: Closed for Private Parties
WHAT TO KNOW, BEFORE VISITING
- Amy’s Playground is a shoe-free environment; socks are required for children and adults.
- No BIRTHDAY PARTIES during OPEN PLAY HOURS, please reserve one of our PARTY PACKAGES for all PARTIES/CELEBRATIONS
- If anyone is feeling under the weather with cough runny nose or fever please visit us on a day they feel better as to not get anyone else in the playground sick, otherwise you may be asked to leave.
- Supervise children at all times if any children are playing too rough and maybe causing issues with other children you may be asked to leave.
Ages 9mo – 1
- Day Pass: $8
- 5 Visit Pass: $35
- Monthly Pass: $80
Ages 2 – 5
- Day Pass: $10
- 5 Visit Pass: $45
- Monthly Pass: $100
Ages 6 – 11
- Day Pass: $12
- 5 Visit Pass: $55
- Monthly Pass: $120
Wireless Internet Access
Wide selection of children shoe’s including SEE KAI RUN.
Private birthday parties
Helpful kid-friendly staff.
No Time Limit – Play All Day!
- Weekly activities are subject to change or be canceled according to attendance
- Dress up Tuesdays 2-6PM
- Music Sing Along Wednesday 11:00 – 11:30 AM
- Balloon Artist Thursdays 10:30 – 11:30 AM
- Arts & Crafts Fridays 2 – 4 PM